PřF:C7760 Resonance Spectral Methods - Course Information
C7760 Resonance Spectral MethodsFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. RNDr. Jiří Pinkas, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Jiří Pinkas, Ph.D.
Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 16 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- The lecture and exercises cover basic information about magnetic properties of substances, principles of NMR and EPR spectroscopy with respect to inorganic systems. Principles of mass and Moessbauer spectroscopy are also given.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn1999/C7760