PřF:C8043 Molecular Spectrometry - Course Information
C8043 Molecular SpectrometryFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- prof. RNDr. Viktor Kanický, DrSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Viktor Kanický, DrSc.
Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 17 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Bouguert-Lamber-Beer law, absorption spectra, instrumentation, errors, calibration, optimization difference spectrometry, derivative and two-wavelength spectrometry, wavelength modulation spectrometry, extraction spectrometry, sensitivity and limits, complexation in solutions, spectrophotometric reagents, thermal lensing and intracavity laser spectrometry.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/spring2000/C8043