PřF:C8580 Risk analysis - Course Information
C8580 Risk AnalysisFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. RNDr. Ivan Holoubek, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Ivan Holoubek, CSc.
Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Ivan Holoubek, CSc.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Introduction, basic definition - hazard, risk, risk assessment and management. Local, regional and global effects. Risk perception. Natural hazards and catastrophs. Human risk assessment. Methods of carcinogenic and non-carrcinogenic risks. Environmental risk assessment. Ecological risk assessment.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.