PřF:C8640 Environmental processes - Course Information
C8640 Basics in environmental processes researchFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/4/0. 4 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Recommended Type of Completion: graded credit. Other types of completion: k (colloquium), z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Jana Klánová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Radovan Kareš (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Ivan Holoubek, CSc.
RECETOX - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Jana Klánová, Ph.D.
- Fri 9:00–12:50 kamenice
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- C5250 Environmental Chemistry II
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 10 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/10, only registered: 0/10, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/10
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.