PřF:C8750 Polymer Technology and Process - Course Information
C8750 Polymer Technology and ProcessingFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 2 credit(s) (fasci plus compl plus > 4). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. RNDr. Milan Potáček, CSc. (lecturer)
Ing. Tomáš Veselý, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Milan Potáček, CSc.
Department of Chemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- Knowledge of macromolecular chemistry
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Polymers are selected according with various methods of processing and their theory and practice is explained. Modification and additivation of polymers before processing. Methods of processing their aplication for a type of polymer and its practical application. At the end of course students should understand and be able to chose a proper method for processing of the certain chosen polymer.
- Physical-chemical properties as a source for the choice of the proper method of processing. Application various processing methods. Possible working up procedures.
- Kůta, A. Technologie a zařízení pro zpracování kaučuků a plastů. VŠCHT Praha 1999.
- Štěpek, J., Zelinger J., Kůta, A. Technologie zpracování a vlastnosti.SNTL 1989.
- Tomis, F. Gumárenská a plastikářská technologie.FT VUT Brno,1987.
- Ducháček, V. Polymery, výroba, vlastnosti, zpracování, použití. SNTL 1995.
- Meissner, B., Zilvar, V. Fyzika polymerů. SNTL Praha 1993.
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- The course is closed by an oral examination.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.