PřF:C9002 Diploma seminar III - Course Information
C9002 Diploma seminar from biochemistry IIIFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s) (fasci plus compl plus > 4). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Zdeněk Glatz, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Ing. Martin Mandl, CSc.
Department of Biochemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: Department of Biochemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- Thu 12:00–13:50 B11/205
- Students of master and PhD study programs.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students should be able to give - Reports on progress and presentation of dissertations. Information on current results and developments in a given research area extracted from literature. Presentations of review articles. Lectures of invited experts.
- Learning outcomes
- Diploma students will be able:
-learning to assess exacting research projects;
-to evaluate critically the results of scientific work;
-to have an opportunity to meet top foreign and local scientists from biochemistry and related areas.
- The actual program is changed for every period and is based on lectures of PhD students and invited experts.
- VOET, Donald and Judith G. VOET. Biochemie. Translated by Arnošt Kotyk. 1. vyd. Praha: Victoria Publishing, 1995. S. II-XIV,. ISBN 80-85605-44-9. info
- Teaching methods
- Lectures of invited experts from biochemical fields and related areas, presentations of results of PhD students, followed by student discussions.
- Assessment methods
- Discussions after the lectures of the experts. Credit.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
General note: dle oboru.