PřF:CA000 Diploma Thesis Seminar IV - Course Information
CA000 Diploma Thesis Seminar IVFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s) (fasci plus compl plus > 4). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Ivan Holoubek, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Viktor Kanický, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Jaroslav Koča, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Radek Marek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Josef Novosad, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Jiří Pinkas, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Vladimír Sklenář, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
RNDr. Richard Ševčík, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Mojmír Šob, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jakub Švenda, PhD. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Jiří Pinkas, Ph.D.
Department of Chemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: Department of Chemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- Mon 20. 2. to Mon 22. 5. Wed 13:00–14:50 C04/211, Thu 10:00–11:50 C12/311, Thu 14:00–15:50 C12/311, Thu 14:00–15:50 A08/309, Thu 14:00–15:50 B11/132, Thu 14:00–15:50 B11/235
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Studenti magisterských a doktorských studijních programů
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 12 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Reports on progress and presentation of results in Individual projects, master thesis work and dissertations. Information on current results and developments in a given reserch area extracted from literature. Presentations of review articles. Students shall be able to correctly interpret scientific literature and to present their own research results.
- Contributions of students, teachers and external coworkers.
- Teaching methods
- Discussion, reading, presentations, group projects, homeworks etc.
- Assessment methods
- Credits are awarded for student's seminar attendance and participation in seminar projects.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
General note: dle oboru.