PřF:CZMBA Master State exam - Course Information
CZMBA Master State examFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. Type of Completion: -.
- prof. RNDr. Zdeněk Glatz, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Oldřich Janiczek, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Zdeněk Glatz, CSc.
Department of Biochemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: Department of Biochemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- 120 credits gaining from required and mandatory courses and and Master's Thesis submition.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Bioanalytical Laboratory Diagnostics in Medicine - Bioanalyst (programme PřF, N-BIA)
- Bioanalyst - Specialist in Laboratory Methods (programme PřF, N-BCH)
- Course objectives
- Study completed with final examination
- Learning outcomes
- Study completition.
- Master's Thesis defense and final exam from two required courses Clinical chemistry and Clinical Heamatology and one mandatory course - Clinical mikrobiology, Pathology,
- webové stránky Ústavu biochemie př.f. MU
- Teaching methods
- Oral exam and Master's Thesis defense.
- Assessment methods
- Evaluation of oral exam and Master's Thesis defense. oral exam and Master's Thesis defense.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.