PřF:F0010 Preparatory course (elementary - Course Information
F0010 Preparatory course (elementary mathematics)Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Marek Chrastina, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Michael Krbek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Ing. arch. Petr Kurfürst, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Pavla Musilová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Jiří Vohánka, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Milan Prvák, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Klára Šejnová (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Michal Lenc, Ph.D.
Department of Theoretical Physics and Astrophysics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: Mgr. Pavla Musilová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Theoretical Physics and Astrophysics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 9 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- In this course students repeat grammar school mathematics. They gain potential for studiing mathematical courses.
- Grammar school mathematics.
- Teaching methods
- Lectures: theoretical explanation with practical examples - repetition of secondary school mathematics
Exercises: solving problems for understanding of basic concepts and theorems, contains also more complex problems
- Assessment methods
- Lectures and seminars, intensive course.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Note related to how often the course is taught: 13 hod. přednáška, 26 hod. cvičení v jednotýdenním bloku.
- Teacher's information