PřF:F1410 Technical laboratory - Course Information
F1410 Technical laboratoryFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Pavel Sťahel, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Miroslav Zemánek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- prof. RNDr. Jan Janča, DrSc.
Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Pavel Sťahel, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- F1410/01: Mon 17. 9. to Fri 14. 12. Thu 9:00–10:50 Fs2,04003
F1410/02: Mon 17. 9. to Fri 14. 12. Fri 8:00–9:50 Fs2,04003
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The aim of this course is to introduce students to basic laboratory works. Students will be introduced in work with metals, Al profiles and another materials. In this practice students obtain basics of technical drawing and they also construct simple electronic device.
- 1.Basic work with torque drill
- 2.Catting, filing, plate bending, soldering, cutting out simple object, production of box 3.Work with Al profiles
- 4 Basics of technical drawing 5. Electronics works, entering of scheme, printed circuit, recessing with elements, reviving
- Zajímavá zapojení - inspirace konstruktérům - 1.-4. díl, Humlhans Jan, BEN , ISBN 80-7300-150-0
- Teaching methods
- practical training in specialized workshops
- Assessment methods
- Practical work in workshops and in labs. Completion by credit based on active participation.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2018/F1410