PřF:F3390 Micro- nano- struct. prepar. - Course Information
F3390 Micro- and nano- structures preparationFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0. 2 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Ondřej Jašek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Jozef Ráheľ, PhD. (lecturer)
RNDr. Monika Stupavská, PhD. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Mirko Černák, CSc.
Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
- Thu 16:00–17:50 F4,03017
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The lecture course will introduce students with the basic methods and principles of micro and nano-structures fabrication.
- Chemical methods of nanoparticels synthesis
- Nanoparticles separation and size-distribution analysis
- Plasma deposition and plasma etching
- Electrospinning a nanofibers
- Nanostructured carbon (nanotubes, graphenes, fullerenes)
- Template-based synthesis methods
- Fabrication of micro and nano-mechanical structures
- Nanoimprinting methods
- recommended literature
- Springer handbook of nanotechnology. Edited by Bharat Bhushan. 2nd/3rd ed. Berlin: Springer, 2010. 1 DVD-ROM. ISBN 9783642025242. info
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- oral examination
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.