PřF:F7100 Diagnostics methods 1 - Course Information
F7100 Diagnostics methods 1Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/1. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Antonín Brablec, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Pavel Dvořák, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. Mgr. Vít Kudrle, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. Mgr. Petr Vašina, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Lenka Zajíčková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Petr Synek, Ph.D. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Jan Janča, DrSc.
Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Antonín Brablec, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
- Wed 13:00–15:50 Fs1,01017
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Plasma Physics (programme PřF, N-FY)
- Course objectives
- Students get information concerning fundamental plasma diagnostics methods (eptical emission spectrometry, electric probes in plasma, mass spectrometry, microwave diagnostics, electron paramagnetic resonance).
- electric probes in plasma
- mass spectrometry
- MW diagnostics
- recommended literature
- THORNE, Anne P., Ulf LITZÉN and Sveneric JOHANSSON. Spectrophysics : principles and applications. Berlin: Springer-Verlag, 1999. xiv, 433. ISBN 3540651179. info
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- written exam
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
Information on completion of the course: Způsob ukončení je dán individuálním studijním plánem
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.