PřF:F7500 Advanced methods 1 - Course Information
F7500 Advanced methods laboratory 1Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/2. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Vilma Buršíková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Vladimír Čudek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Pavel Dvořák, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jana Jurmanová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
RNDr. Monika Stupavská, PhD. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Mirko Černák, CSc.
Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Plasma Physics (programme PřF, N-FY)
- Course objectives
- Get in touch with choosen modern analytical methods used namely for surface analysis.
- X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS)
- scanning electron microscopy (SEM)
- contact angle
- laser induced fluorescence (LIF)
- atomic force microscopy (AFM)
- Teaching methods
- Introduction to each method (lecture) and laboratories
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.