PřF:F7500 Advanced methods 1 - Course Information
F7500 Advanced methods laboratory 1Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/2. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Vilma Buršíková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Daniel Franta, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Tomáš Homola, PhD. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jana Jurmanová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Pavel Souček, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
RNDr. Monika Stupavská, PhD. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Mirko Černák, CSc.
Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Plasma Physics (programme PřF, N-FY)
- Course objectives
- Get in touch with choosen modern analytical methods used namely for surface analysis.
- X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS)
- scanning electron microscopy (SEM)
- contact angle
- atomic force microscopy (AFM)
- Teaching methods
- Introduction to each method (lecture) and laboratories
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2018/F7500