PřF:F7700E Spec. practice in Physics - Course Information
F7700E Specialized practice in PhysicsFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Antonín Brablec, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Dušan Kováčik, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Zdeněk Mikulášek, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Filip Münz, PhD. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Josef Humlíček, CSc.
Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: Mgr. Filip Münz, PhD.
Supplier department: Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Condensed Matter Physics (programme PřF, N-FY)
- Plasma Physics (programme PřF, N-FY)
- Theoretical Physics and Astrophysics (programme PřF, N-FY)
- Theoretical Physics and Astrophysics (programme PřF, N-FY, specialization Astrofyzika)
- Theoretical Physics and Astrophysics (programme PřF, N-FY, specialization Teoretická fyzika)
- Course objectives
- The purpose of the course is to allow students to get acquainted with research activities (where physical methods are applied) of selected industrial companies or academic institutions. During this course students should learn to understand the processes of the real life physics-based institutions and apply the theoretical knowledge in the practice.
- Learning outcomes
- After course the student will be able:
- to use more effectively the acquired knowledge and skills during studying to solve the real problems in practice;
- to analyze the current scientific knowledge in the area in which he was practising at the workplace;
- to adapt more easily in the work environment after graduation.
- 1. Introductory meeting
- 2. Work experience
- 3. Final report and evaluation
- recommended literature
- ŠENK, Zdeněk. Bezpečnost a ochrana zdraví při práci : prakticky a přehledně podle normy OHSAS. 2., aktualiz. vyd. Olomouc: ANAG, 2012. 311 s. ISBN 9788072637379. info
- REKTOŘÍK, Jaroslav. Důležitost zapojení studentů do řešení problémů praxe ("Importance of the students' engagement into the traineeships issues"). In Realizace spolupráce vysokých škol s odběratelskou sférou. První. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2007. p. 10-37, 27 pp. ISBN 978-80-210-4482-1. info
- Teaching methods
- Practical research experience in external institution, reporting.
- Assessment methods
- Credits are awarded on the basis of a written report on the course and results of the training (3 pages min.) prepared by the student and signed by the contact person of the institution.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 80 hod praxe.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Zápis předmětu musí potvrdit vyučující
- Teacher's information
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2020/F7700E