PřF:F8310 Molecular interactions and the - Course Information
F8310 Molecular interactions and their role in biology and chemistryFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- prof. RNDr. Jiří Šponer, DrSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Viktor Brabec, DrSc.
Department of Condensed Matter Physics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Jiří Šponer, DrSc.
- Wed 8:00–9:50 BFU
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Biophysics (programme PřF, M-FY)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.