PřF:F8512 Particle optics: applications - Course Information
F8512 Optics of charged particles - applicationsFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 2 credit(s) (plus 1 credit for an exam). Recommended Type of Completion: z (credit). Other types of completion: zk (examination).
- Ing. Ilona Müllerová, DrSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Jana Musilová, CSc.
Department of Theoretical Physics and Astrophysics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: Ing. Ilona Müllerová, DrSc.
Supplier department: Department of Theoretical Physics and Astrophysics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Physics (programme PřF, N-FY)
- Course objectives
- Lectures describe the interesting charged particle beam optical systems. The content is modified according to the interests of the majority students. Usually proton and electron synchrotron, LEEM, TEM and electrostatic energy analyzers are dealt with.
- Proton and electron synchrotron. Very low energy electron microscope (LEEM). Transmission electron microscope (TEM). Electrostatic energy analyzers.
- HAWKES, P. W. Wave optics. London: Academic Press, 1994. 1899 s. ISBN 0123333547. info
- HAWKES, Peter W and Erwin KASPER. Principles of Electron Optics: Applied Geometrical Optics. Academic Press, 1989. ISBN 0123333520. info
- HAWKES, Peter W and Erwin KASPER. Principles of Electron Optics: Basic Geometrical Optics. Academic Press, 1989. ISBN 0123333512. info
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Lectures. Essay describing practical utilization of the charged particle optcs elements.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught once in two years.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: S.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/spring2020/F8512