PřF:F8542 Exp. met. and spec. lab. A 2 - Course Information
F8542 Experimental methods and special laboratory A 2Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/4/0. 8 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Type of Completion: graded credit.
- prof. Mgr. Vít Kudrle, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Antonín Brablec, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Pavel Slavíček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Pavel Dvořák, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. Mgr. Petr Vašina, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Lenka Zajíčková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Jan Janča, DrSc.
Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. Mgr. Vít Kudrle, Ph.D.
- Mon 10:00–11:50 Fs2,04003, Thu 8:00–11:50 Kontaktujte učitele
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The goal of the subject is to master advanced experimental techniques. Majority of tasks is measured using up-to-date research equipment. This imposes higher demands on students, but brings better orientation ic current experimental methods.
- optical emission spectroscopy with time resolution
- measurements of low intensity spectra
- plasma diagnostics by microwave radiation
- deposition and characterisation of thin films
- Electron paramagnetic resonnace
- HUTCHINSON, I. H. Principles of plasma diagnostics. 2nd ed. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2002. xvii, 440. ISBN 0521803896. info
- Teaching methods
- Experimental work (measurement). Each measurement is introduced by a lecture.
- Assessment methods
- lab exercises are finished when measurement protocols are presented and defended, the subject is closed as graded credit.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.