PřF:F9180 Diagnostics methods 2 - Course Information
F9180 Diagnostics methods 2Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 2 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. RNDr. Antonín Brablec, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Jan Čech, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Pavel Dvořák, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Jaroslav Hnilica, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Tomáš Hoder, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Zdeněk Navrátil, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Pavel Slavíček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. Mgr. Petr Vašina, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Pavel Dvořák, Ph.D.
Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Antonín Brablec, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Students understand principles of selected diagnostic method for being possible to use them in their work. Next, students understand properties of modern grating spectrometers and detectors used for optical emission and absorption spectroscopy, they obtain bases of laser spectroscopy, spectroscopy by means of Fabry-Perot interferometry and other useful methods.
- Learning outcomes
- The students - understand selected diagnostic methods and can use them in their work - they are able to use modern grating spectrometers and detectors used for optical emission and absorption spectroscopy - know the basics of laser spectrometry and Fabry-Perot spectrometry
- Spectroscopy: IR, absorption, luminescence, LIF. Spectroscopy with high spectral resolution.
- Fast optical and electric measurements. TCSPC.
- Scattering of electromagnetic radiation
- Titration in plasma
- Measurement of gas pressure
- DEMTRÖDER, Wolfgang. Laser spectroscopy : basic concepts and instrumentation [Demtröder, 1998]. 2nd enl. ed. Berlin: Springer-Verlag, 1998. xcii, 924. ISBN 3-540-57171-X. info
- GRIEM, Hans R. Principles of plasma spectroscopy. 1st pub. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1997. xix, 366 s. ISBN 0-521-45504-9. info
- MARR, Geopffrey V. Plasma spectroscopy [Marr, 1968]. Amsterdam: Elsevier Scientific Publishing Company, 1968. xii, 316 s. info
- Teaching methods
- lecture, discussion, reading, presentations by professionals in the sectors
- Assessment methods
- The presentation of the selected topic is obligatory. Next, the subject is finished as common discussion on all presented methods.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.