PřF:FA025 The Stand. Model of Cosmology - Course Information
FA025 The Standard Model of CosmologyFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/1/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Klaus Bering Larsen, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Josef Klusoň, Ph.D., DSc. (lecturer)
prof. Rikard von Unge, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Rikard von Unge, Ph.D.
Department of Theoretical Physics and Astrophysics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. Rikard von Unge, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Theoretical Physics and Astrophysics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught once in two years.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: S.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/spring2023/FA025