PřF:G9041 Diploma Thesis III - Course Information
G9041 Diploma Thesis IIIFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 8 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Rostislav Melichar, Dr. (lecturer)
- doc. RNDr. Rostislav Melichar, Dr.
Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Martin Ivanov, Dr.
Supplier department: Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- G8031 Diploma Thesis - Recherche && G8041 Diploma Thesis II
Splnění předmětu G8041
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 16 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course Master thesis is designed as a course encouraging students to write the thesis meeting all the requirements. Completion of this course (and the subsequent courses) will ensure that the student submits the thesis agreed by the supervisor. At the end of the course (and the subsequent courses), the student should be prepared for a successful defense of the thesis, which is a part of the final state examination.
- Learning outcomes
- Completing this course (and follow-up courses) ensures that the student has completed an adequate part of his/her work on his/her diploma thesis as agreed by the supervisor.
- Individual consultations during the work on the thesis: Study of literature sources, sampling, data processing, interpretation.
- Čmejrková S., Daneš F., Světlá J. (1999): Jak napsat odborný text. - Leda. Praha.
- Šesták Z. (2000): Jak psát a přednášet ve vědě. - Academia. Praha.
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations during the work on the thesis, individual work
- Assessment methods
- Credits are awarded for achievements in preparing the thesis (after the thesis has been submitted and approved by the supervisor).
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/spring2019/G9041