PřF:G9191 Základy archeologie pro přírod - Course Information
G9191 Základy archeologie pro přírodovědceFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Martin Hložek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Jan Petřík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Jan Petřík, Ph.D.
Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: Běla Hrbková
Supplier department: Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
- Thu 14:00–14:50 Gs,-1011, Thu 15:00–15:50 Gs,-1011
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 12 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 7/12, only registered: 0/12, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/12
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 32 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Aim of the lectures is to provide basic overview concerning evolution of human society and evolution of material culture in area of Central Europe since Old Stone Age till Modern Era. Moreover students will be introduced into basics of archaeological theory and they will obtain explanation of various specializations known as e.g. archaeological science, archaeometry etc.
- Learning outcomes
- Student will obtain knowledge like: - basics about evolution of human culture in Central Europe since Old Stone - basics about evolution of material culture in Central Europe since Old Stone - knowledge about possibilities and opportunities of natural sciences application in archaeology
- Stone Age, Bronze Age, Iron Age, Protohistoric Age, Middle Age, Modern Era, Theory and case studies
- Bahn, P (1989). Bluff your way in archaeology.
- Teaching methods
- lectures, class discussion
- Assessment methods
- oral exam
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2019/G9191