PřF:M2130 Mathematical Seminary II - Course Information
M2130 Mathematical Seminary IIFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s) (fasci plus compl plus > 4). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Martin Kolář, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. David Kruml, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Martin Čadek, CSc.
Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Martin Kolář, Ph.D.
- Thu 16:00–17:50 UP2
- Student is supposed to attend the first course in mathematical analysis and linear algebra.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The aim of the seminar is twofold. There is one version for students who need a repetition and another training of mathematical analysis and linear algebra from the first semester another for students with good knowledge who solve more difficult problems from analysis and linear algebra.
- Tutorial devoted to more difficult parts from basic course of analysis and linear algebra.
- Vanžura J.: Řešené úlohy z matematické analýzy, vyjde jako skriptum MFF UK v Praze v roce 2002
- Assessment methods (in Czech)
- Seminář se zápočtem
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.