PřF:M8552 Practical didactics of math 2 - Course Information
M8552 Practical didactics of mathematics 2Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s) (příf plus uk k 1 zk 2 plus 1 > 4). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Aleš Kobza, Ph.D. (lecturer), Mgr. Michal Bulant, Ph.D. (deputy)
Mgr. Petr Pupík (lecturer)
Mgr. Michal Bulant, Ph.D. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Radan Kučera, DSc.
Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: Mgr. Michal Bulant, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- M8552/01: Thu 18:00–19:50 M5,01013, A. Kobza, P. Pupík
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Určeno studentům, kteří v budoucnu chtějí učit matematiku. Navazuje na předmět M7551 Praktický seminář z didaktiky matematiky 1.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Mathematics with a view to Education (programme PřF, B-MA)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Mathematics (programme PřF, N-MA)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Mathematics (programme PřF, N-SS)
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students will have better understanding of the various roles of secondary-school maths teacher. Students will be able to distinguish among different types of lessons, will have knowledge about various competitions and software. They will have enough information how to prepare entertaining lessons.
- 1. Connection between topics
- 2. Math education on various school types
- 3. Maths leaving exams
- 4. Maths software - Graph, Wolfram, Geogebra, Cabri, etc.
- 5. Various problems and exercises for the entertaining class
- 6. Maths competitions - seminars, logical games, team competitions, research competitions, logické hry, maths olympiads etc.
- recommended literature
- Prometheus - sada učebnic matematiky
- PETÁKOVÁ, Jindra. Matematika :příprava k maturitě a k přijímacím zkouškám na vysoké školy. 1. vyd. Praha: Prometheus, 1998. 287 s. ISBN 80-7196-099-3. info
- Teaching methods
- Theoretical lessons followed by practical training, discussions.
- Assessment methods
- Active performance during lessons and making all of the homework will be required.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.