PřF:M9511 Seminar on school mathem. IV - Course Information
M9511 Seminar on high-school mathematics IVFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- RNDr. Jiří Herman, Ph.D. (lecturer)
RNDr. Peter Krupka, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. RNDr. Radan Kučera, DSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Radan Kučera, DSc.
Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Radan Kučera, DSc.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Mathematics (programme PřF, M-SS)
- After the checking of a good knowlege of high--school mathematics, the seminar is devoted to problems of mathematical olympiad level from various parts of mathematics (equations, polynomials, algebraic inequalities, numbet theory etc.).
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.