PřF:XS900 Continuous pedag. practice - Course Information
XS900 Continuous pedagogical practiceFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- RNDr. Miluše Baráková (seminar tutor)
RNDr. Marta Farková, CSc. (seminar tutor)
RNDr. Vladimír Herber, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jaromír Literák, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Zdeněk Navrátil, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Olga Rotreklová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
RNDr. Pavel Šišma, Dr. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Veronika Švandová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Zdeněk Bochníček, Dr.
Faculty of Science
Contact Person: RNDr. Marta Farková, CSc.
Supplier department: Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- F9022 Teaching Physics 2 || Bi9012 Teaching Biology 2 || C9012 Teaching Chemistry 2 || Z9012 Teaching Geography 2 || MUC87 Ped. praxis from math. 2
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 28 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- In terms of continuous pedagogical practice students spend two week at selected secondary school. They become familiar with all aspects of operation of the school.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the practice the students will be able to
fulfill the formal prcedures in schoole lecture;
estabilish the aims of the physics lesson;
set the timetable of the whole lesson;
to propose, to prepare and to realize the demonstration experiments.
- Preparation of teaching lesson. Lesson observations. Own teaching. The analysis of teaching lesson. Discussion of used didactic techniques. Contents of work of secondary-school teacher.
- Středoškolské učebnice daného předmětu
- Teaching methods
- Active participation in all activities carried out by a secondary school teacher.
- Assessment methods
- Students are obliged to hand in the schedule of their own lessons sufficiently in advance. The credit is given on the basis of Protocol from pedagogical training and after the inspection in a lesson by teacher of this subject. See the subject web page for more information.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 2 souvislé týdny.
- Teacher's information