PřF:Z0050 Mapping in geomorphology - Course Information
Z0050 Mapping in geomorphologyFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Petr Kubíček, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Stanislav Řehák, CSc.
Department of Geography - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Petr Kubíček, CSc.
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- NOW ( Z0126 Geomorphological mapping )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Geography and Cartography (programme PřF, M-GR, specialization Physical Geography)
- Course objectives
- Data sources for mapping. Laboratory preparation - thematic maps, methods for geomorphological evolution. Mapping practice based on IGU Legend. Geomorphology in other mapping context.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: Určeno i pro KH. Pro KG určeno při vhodném zaměřením DP.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/spring2001/Z0050