PřF:Z0126 Geomorphological mapping - Course Information
Z0126 Field work on the geomorphological mappingFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Martin Brzák, Dr. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Petr Kubíček, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Stanislav Řehák, CSc.
Department of Geography - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Petr Kubíček, CSc.
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Z0118 Thematic cartography && Z0073 Field work on mapping && Z0078 Methods, physical geography, 1 && Z0051 Geomorphology
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Geography and Cartography (programme PřF, M-GR, specialization Physical Geography)
- Course objectives
- Field trip with the practical using of selected geomorphological methods.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
General note: Určeno i pro KH. Pro KG v případě blízkého zaměření DP.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 5 dnů.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/spring2001/Z0126