PřF:Z8111 Field work on mapping - Course Information
Z8111 Field work on mappingFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Bc. Zdeněk Stachoň, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Kateřina Tajovská, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Milan Konečný, CSc.
Department of Geography - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: Mgr. Bc. Zdeněk Stachoň, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Geography - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Z2062 Cartography || Z0062 Cartography and Geoinformatics || Z2062p Cartography
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 16 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/16, only registered: 0/16
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Geographical Cartography and Geoinformatics (programme PřF, B-GK)
- Course objectives
- At the end of this fieldwork, students should be able to: perform simple surveying in field mapping.
- 1. Distance and angle measurement 2. Measurement of levels 3. Processing of measured data 4. Thematic mapping 5. Production of topographic plan
- Terminologický slovník geodézie, kartografie a katastra. 1. vyd. Bratislava: Úrad geodézie, kartografie a katastra Slovenskej republiky, 1998. 539 s. ISBN 80-88716-36-5. info
- HAUF, Miroslav. Geodézie. 2. upr. vyd. Praha: SNTL - Nakladatelství technické literatury, 1989. 561 s. ISBN 80-03-00142-0. info
- Teaching methods
- practical lessons
- Assessment methods
- 5 day intensive course. Credit will based on quality of final project.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Note related to how often the course is taught: 22.-28.5.2017.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 5 dní.