PřF:Z8150 Bachelor Thesis 1 - carto - Course Information
Z8150 Bachelor Thesis 1- cartographyFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/5. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Petr Kubíček, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Bc. Zdeněk Stachoň, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Kateřina Tajovská, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
ved.práce (seminar tutor), RNDr. Vladimír Herber, CSc. (deputy)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Rudolf Brázdil, DrSc.
Department of Geography - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: RNDr. Vladimír Herber, CSc.
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- KREDITY_MIN ( 90 ) && ( JA001A Examination in English for Specific Purposes - Science || JA001 Examination in English for Specific Purposes - Science || JA002 Advanced Examination in English for Specific Purposes - Science )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Geographical Cartography and Geoinformatics (programme PřF, B-GK)
- Course objectives
- The course Bachelor thesis 1 is designed as a course encouraging students to write their thesis meeting all the requirements. Completion of this course and the subsequent courses will ensure that the student submits the thesis agreed by the supervisor.
- Individual consultations during the work on the thesis.
- MEŠKO, Dušan, Dušan KATUŠČÁK and Ján FINDRA. Akademická příručka. České, upr. vyd. Martin: Osveta, 2006. 481 s. ISBN 8080632197. info
- Assessment methods
- Credits are awarded for achievements in preparing the thesis.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses