PřF:Bi8812 Pract. training II - Course Information
Bi8812 Expert practical trainingFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- vedoucí oddělení (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Milan Gelnar, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Jan Helešic, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Zdeněk Řehák, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Jaromír Vaňhara, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Jaromír Vaňhara, CSc.
Department of Botany and Zoology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Jaromír Vaňhara, CSc.
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ( Bi6811 Pract. training I || B6811 Pract. training I )&&(! B8812 Pract. training II )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Practical training in actual zoological methods according to research specialization.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Note related to how often the course is taught: 3 týdny.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 3týdny.