PřF:Bi6671 Field course of Czech flora - Course Information
Bi6671 Field course of Czech floraFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Vít Grulich, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Vít Grulich, CSc.
Department of Botany and Zoology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Vít Grulich, CSc.
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ( Bi2160 Field botanical excursion || B2160 Field course of system. botany || Bi2130 Field course of system. botany || B2130 Field course of system. botany || B4230 Field course of botany I. || Bi2230 Field course of botany || B2230 Field course of botany I. )&&( SOUHLAS )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Biology - Museology (programme PřF, M-BI, specialization Botany)
- Systematic Biology and Ecology (programme PřF, B-BI, specialization Systematic Botany and Ecology)
- Systematic Biology and Ecology (programme PřF, M-BI, specialization Systematic Botany and Ecology)
- Systematic Biology and Ecology (programme PřF, N-BI, specialization Systematic Botany and Ecology)
- Course objectives
- Main objective is follow: to introduce with flora and vegetation of certain part of the Czech republic during field works.
- Natural conditions of investigated area. History of botanical research. Biobliography. Field works. Evening discussions about interesting founds.
- CHYTRÝ, Milan, Tomáš KUČERA and Martin KOČÍ. Katalog biotopů České republiky (Habitat catalogue of the Czech Republic). Praha: Agentura ochrany přírody a krajiny, 2001. 307 pp. ISBN 80-86064-55-7. URL info
- CULEK, Martin, Vít GRULICH and Dalibor POVOLNÝ. Biogeografické členění České republiky (Biogeographical division of the Czech Republic). Praha: Enigma, 1996. 347 pp. 1. ISBN 80-85368-80-3. info
- Teaching methods
- Fieldwork, one week (5 days), usually June
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 5D.