PřF:IB035 Cancer and Aging - Course Information
IB035 Cancer and Aging: Two faces of the same coinFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. Chantal Autexier (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Jiří Fajkus, CSc.
Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Jiří Fajkus, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Lecture 1: Theories, Mechanisms and Models of Aging Lecture 2: Telomere Biology and Aging Lecture 3: Telomere Biology and Cancer Lecture 4: Telomerase and Telomere Regulation Lecture 5: The Premature Aging Syndrome Dyskeratosis Congenita Lecture 6: Telomeres in Premature Aging and Degenerative Diseases
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught only once.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Note related to how often the course is taught: v týdnu od 27. 2. do 2.3. 2012.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/spring2012/IB035