PřF:IC047 DNA-repair processes - Course Information
IC047 DNA-repair processesFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. Alan R. Lehmann (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Jan Paleček, Dr. rer. nat.
Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Jan Paleček, Dr. rer. nat.
Supplier department: Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- 2nd of May: 9.00-10.50, A11/132
- 1a: DNA damage, damage reversal processes; 1b: mismatch repair
- 3rd of May: 9.00-10.50, A11/205
- 2: NER, relationship to genetic disorders 4th of May: 9.00-10.50, A11/306 3a: Replication of damaged DNA; 3b: DNA repair, cancer and ageing
- 4th of May: 12.30-13.30, A11/306
- The final research topic lecture "Replication of damaged DNA and cancer protection"
- Assessment methods
- Your evaluation will be based on your active participation during lectures.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught only once.
Information on the per-term frequency of the course: This course will be red from 2nd to 4th of May 2012 in 3 double lectures (2x 45min). Plus research topic lecture.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Note related to how often the course is taught: 2nd of May: 9.00-10.50, A11/132; 3rd of May: 9.00-10.50, A11/205; 4th of May: 9.00-10.50 and 12.30-13.30, A11/306.
Information on course enrolment limitations: You can take a part in this course only once.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/spring2012/IC047