PřF:G6011k Bachelor Thesis Seminar II - Course Information
G6011k Bachelor Thesis Seminar IIFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Slavomír Nehyba, Dr. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Zdeněk Losos, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Rostislav Melichar, Dr.
Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Martin Ivanov, Dr.
Supplier department: Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- G0211 assignment of bachelor thesis && ( G5011k Bachelor Thesis Seminar I || G5011 Bachelor Thesis Seminar I ) && ! G6011 Bachelor Thesis Seminar II
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 200 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/200, only registered: 0/200
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 9 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Main objectives can be summarized as follows:
- verbal presentation on a given geologic topic
- presentation of bibliographic search on the given geologic topic
- presentation of the preliminary results of the Bachelors thesis
- Verbal presentation on given geologic topic (Bachelors Thesis)
- - introduction into the problem
- - summary of known facts about the problem
- - presentation of preliminary results
- - discussion of the results
- - conclusions
- ŠESTÁK, Zdeněk. Jak psát a přednášet o vědě. Illustrated by Hana Kymrová. Vyd. 1. Praha: Academia, 1999. 204 s. ISBN 8020007555. info
- Teaching methods
- Oral presentation of project, class discussion about problems and mistakes.
- Assessment methods
- Credit based on presentation and class activity.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses