PřF:Bi6631 Floristic summer school of CBS - Course Information
Bi6631 Floristic summer school of the Czech Botanical SocietyFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Vít Grulich, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Vít Grulich, CSc.
Department of Botany and Zoology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Vít Grulich, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of Botany and Zoology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Bi2160 Field botanical excursion || Bi2130 Field course of system. botany || Bi2230 Field course of botany
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Main objectives are: to introducte of flora and vegetation of certain part of the Czech republic; to know field works with external lectors.
- Learning outcomes
- After this excursion students should be able: - to know selected basic and critical species of the Czech flora; - to know basic informations about ecology and plant geography of visited area and discovered species; - to contact regional experts and/or taxonomical specialists.
- Natural conditions of investigated area. History of botanical research. Bibliography. Field works. Evening lectures and discussions about interesting founds.
- CHYTRÝ, Milan, Tomáš KUČERA and Martin KOČÍ. Katalog biotopů České republiky (Habitat catalogue of the Czech Republic). Praha: Agentura ochrany přírody a krajiny, 2001. 307 pp. ISBN 80-86064-55-7. URL info
- CULEK, Martin, Vít GRULICH and Dalibor POVOLNÝ. Biogeografické členění České republiky (Biogeographical division of the Czech Republic). Praha: Enigma, 1996. 347 pp. 1. ISBN 80-85368-80-3. info
- Teaching methods
- fieldwork, one week (5 days), usually beginning of July
- Assessment methods
- essay; credit
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 6D.