PřF:F3240 Physical laboratory 3 - Course Information
F3240 Physical laboratory 3Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/3/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: graded credit.
- RNDr. Luděk Bočánek, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Assja Kučírková, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Assja Kučírková, CSc.
Department of Condensed Matter Physics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ( F1300 Physical laboratory 1 || F1210 Physical laboratory 1 || F1330 Physical laboratory 1 )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 7 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Graduation of galvanometer. Damped oscillations of the galvanometer. Characteristics of nonlinear elements. Principle of voltage amplifier. Electromotive force by the potenciometer. Resistance measurement by the bridge methods. Distribution of equipotential lines in electrostatic field. Temperature dependence of ion mobility. Measurement of the diode characteristics. Meeasurement of horizontal component of geomagnetic field strength. Graduation of thermocouples. Calibration of ampermeter. Studium of oscillations of coupled oscillators. Ohm's law for quasi-steady currents. Measurement of halfwidth of transmittance filter by the method of Fourier spectroscopy.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses