PřF:G7821 Brunovistulikum - Course Information
G7821 BrunovistulikumFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0. 1 credit(s) (fasci plus compl plus > 4). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Jaromír Leichmann, Dr. rer. nat. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Rostislav Melichar, Dr.
Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: Soňa Holečková
- ! G7820 Brunovistulikum
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Brunovistulicum - introduction Brno batholith Dyje Batholith covered parts
- 1.Brunovistulicum - introduction 2.Brno batholith 3.Dyje Batholith 4.Covered parts 5.Position of BV during Cadomian, Variscan and alpine orogenesis
- Bude upresneno vyucujicim
- Finger, F. at al (2001):The Brunovistulian: Avalonian Precambrian sequence at the eastern end of the Central Europ.Variscides?
- DUDEK A. (1980) The crystaline basement block of the Outer Carpathians in Moravia:Bruno-Vistulicum
- Assessment methods (in Czech)
- prednaska a kolokvium
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.