PřF:Bi5311 Seminar - Course Information
Bi5311 SeminarFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Jan Šmarda, CSc. (seminar tutor)
RNDr. Pavel Lízal, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Jan Šmarda, CSc.
Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Jan Šmarda, CSc.
- Thu 14:00–15:50 B1,01004
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The aim of the seminar is to teach the students of the field Molecular Biology and Genetics how to present a progress reports of their diploma theses. In addition to the students, the research workers from this field give the lectures presenting their laboratories.
- The course does not have a fixed structure, because the talks given by czech or foreign experts reflect contemporary achievements within the field of molecular biology and genetics. Similarly there is not and fixed structure in presentations of students alone whose talks are devoted to their own diploma or PhD theses.Program of seminars is worked out according to the current diploma thesis and according to the wish of external collaborators at the beginning of each semester.
- Vzhledem k speciální formě výuky není srovnávací literatura zadána. Po odeznění jednotlivých přednášek je však literatura k danému tématu zájemcům k dispozici.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.