PřF:G9721 Lithic raw mterials - Course Information
G9721 Lithic raw materials in prehistory of Central EuropeFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: graded credit.
- prof. RNDr. Antonín Přichystal, DSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Rostislav Melichar, Dr.
Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: Běla Hrbková
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ! G9720 Kamenné suroviny v pravěku střední Evropy
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 58 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught once in two years.
Information on the per-term frequency of the course: Výuka bude probíhat v podzimním semestru 2006/2007.
The course is taught: every week.