PřF:F9511 Computers physics education 1 - Course Information
F9511 Computers physics education 1Faculty of Science
Autumn 2007 - for the purpose of the accreditation
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Antonín Brablec, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Zdeněk Navrátil, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. David Trunec, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Aleš Lacina, CSc.
Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Zdeněk Navrátil, Ph.D.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Physics (programme PřF, M-SS)
- Course objectives
- The subject goes in for application of computer technology in physics teaching. It introduces into area of modelling systems Famulus and Maple and acquaints with hardware and software of a computer. Only secondary school knowledge of computer technology is expected.
- 1. Application of modelling programs in physics and in physics teaching, system Famulus (libraries for statistics, numerical mathematics, interactive mechanics, ready-to-use models, a control of experiments by means of the system Famulus. 2. Systems of computer algebra in physics teaching, system Maple (ready-to-use worksheets, creating new ones). 3. Other accessible tutorial programs. The use of a computer for the assessment of the student's knowledge. 4. Hardware of a computer, von Neumann scheme, construction of a computer. Classification of PC computers. Interfaces of the PC computer. 5. Operating systems. Configuration of operating system.
- Assessment methods (in Czech)
- K získání zápočtu je vyžadována 80% účast v hodinách a aktivní práce během semestru.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Enrolment Statistics (Autumn 2007 - for the purpose of the accreditation, recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2007-forthepurposeoftheaccreditation/F9511