PřF:C9002 Diploma seminar III - Course Information
C9002 Diploma seminar from biochemistry IIIFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s) (fasci plus compl plus > 4). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Ing. Martin Mandl, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Zdeněk Glatz, CSc.
Department of Biochemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- Thu 14:00–15:50 C05/114
- Students of master and PhD study programs.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Reports on progress and presentation of dissertations. Information on current results and developments in a given reserch area extracted from literature. Presentations of review articles. Lectures of invited experts.
- The actual program is changed for every periods and is based on lectures of PhD students and invited experts.
- VOET, Donald and Judith G. VOET. Biochemie. Translated by Arnošt Kotyk. 1. vyd. Praha: Victoria Publishing, 1995. S. II-XIV,. ISBN 80-85605-44-9. info
- Assessment methods
- Lectures, discussions after the lectures of the experts. Credit.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
General note: dle oboru.