PřF:XS092 School management - Course Information
XS092 School managementFaculty of Science
Autumn 2011 - acreditation
The information about the term Autumn 2011 - acreditation is not made public
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- PaedDr. Jan Šťáva, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PaedDr. Jan Šťáva, CSc.
Department of Education - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- Aim subject is students deepen orientation in contemporary school system Czech republic, in his organization, drive and evalution, as well as in conceptual questions education and upbringing. They should survey about law problems in education (school legislature), know bases school (class - divided) management and be ready on team cooperation in terms of pedagogic body schools.
- Education and education like picture state companies (education like statesman), school policy EU, best known European projects intent on education and education. School policy Czech republic. National development policy education CR and kurikularni paper. Structure Czech education and education system (net schools and pedagogic arrangement: schools state, no state and private, their specificity). Establish schools. School management. Drive school system: institution and tools. Financing education. Marketing schools. School legislature - basic law paper (document human rights and freedoms, arrangement about rights child, working regulations for teacher, public notice about primary school, school law). School documentation (school order, class - register, class - divided return, catalogue leaves, certificate, schoolboyish book, apologetic leaf, safety rules - documentation). Conception work schools. Production conception work schools and school educational programme. General training programme. Evaluations work schools and her educationally educational results. School inspection and supervision. Evaluation tools. Image schools. Drive working teams et al.. Management and pedagogic bodies. Professional co - operation. Nobleman co - operation and teacher's themselves - reflection (systemicke avenues of approach). Assertive communication for - social behaviour drive teams in spirit of enterprise. Clime schools A1.
- BACÍK, F.; KALOUS, J.; SVOBODA, J. a kol. Kapitoly ze školského managementu. Praha: PedF UK, 1998.
- SVĚTLÍK, J. Marketing školy. Zlín: Ekka, 1996.
- SPIRIT, M. Učitel a zákoník práce.
- MRHAČ, J. a kol. Pedagogika V. Ostrava: OU, 1998.
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.