PřF:G8601k RTG-difraktometry - Course Information
G8601k RTG-difraktometryFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: graded credit.
- RNDr. Václav Vávra, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Rostislav Melichar, Dr.
Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Martin Ivanov, Dr.
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ! G8600 RTG-difraktometry && ! G8601 RTG-difraktometry &&! NOW ( G8601 RTG-difraktometry ) && (( NOW ( G0101 Occupational healt and safety )&& NOW ( C7777 Handling chemicals ))||(!( PROGRAM ( D - GE4 )|| PROGRAM ( B - GE )|| PROGRAM ( N - GE )|| PROGRAM ( D - GE )|| PROGRAM ( C - CV ))))
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 32 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/32, only registered: 0/32
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The optional lecture for the students oriented to the mineralogy and technical mineralogy and petrology. The lecture introduce with usual X-ray powder methods and present the convenient or inappropriate methods for the different problems solution. Accessible software and methods of evaluation of difractograms are described.
- origin of X-ray, X-ray tubes, absorption of X-ray, X-ray and matter interaction diffractometers and its geometry monochromators and its using in X-ray powder difractometry detectors of X-ray, using of detectors the sample preparation in powder diffractometry the powder difractometry software, Visual Xpow the basic principles of the measurement and evaluation of powder records
- JOHAN, Zdeněk, Robert ROTTER and Ervín SLÁNSKÝ. Analýza látek rentgenovými paprsky. Vyd. 1. Praha: SNTL - Nakladatelství technické literatury, 1970. 257 s. info
- Teaching methods
- associated lectures and homeworks
- Assessment methods
- written exam
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught once in two years.
Information on the per-term frequency of the course: Bude otevřen v podzimním semestru 2011/2012.
The course is taught: every week.