PřF:F1410 Technical laboratory - Course Information
F1410 Technical laboratoryFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Pavel Sťahel, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Miroslav Zemánek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- prof. RNDr. Jan Janča, DrSc.
Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Pavel Sťahel, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- F1410/01: Tue 14:00–15:50 Fs1,01017
F1410/02: Tue 9:00–10:50 Fs2,04003
F1410/03: Mon 10:00–11:50 Fs2,04003
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The aim of this course is to introduce students to basic laboratory works. Students will be introduced in work with glass, metals. In this practice students obtain basics of technical drawing and they also construct simple electronic device.
- 1.Basic work with glass, cutting, searing, folding, capillary traction, blowing of glass cupping
- 2.Catting, filing, plate bending, soldering, cutting out simple object, production of box
- 3 Basics of technical drawing 4. Electronics works, entering of scheme, printed circuit, recessing with elements, reviving
- Zajímavá zapojení - inspirace konstruktérům - 1.-4. díl, Humlhans Jan, BEN , ISBN 80-7300-150-0
- Teaching methods
- practical training in specialized workshops
- Assessment methods
- Practical work in workshops and in labs. Completion by credit based on active participation.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.