PřF:F7900 Students seminary - Course Information
F7900 Students seminaryFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. Mgr. Vít Kudrle, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Mgr. Vít Kudrle, Ph.D.
Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. Mgr. Vít Kudrle, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
- Thu 16:00–16:50 Fs1,01017
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The goal of the subject is to achieve:;
interconnecting the knowledge from various subjects concerning the plasma physics;
ability to prepare and give a lecture to (future) experts in the field;
integration of students from different workgroups;
- Expected knowledge and skills of plasma physics student; How to prepare a presenattion; How to give a lecture; What is experimental equipment at DPE;
- Teaching methods
- shorter presentation of students in masters programme; longer presentation of students in PhD programme;
- Assessment methods
- 1 oral presentation
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.