PřF:MC201 Sem. of Alg. Topology - Course Information
MC201 Seminary of Algebraic TopologyFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s) (příf plus uk k 1 zk 2 plus 1 > 4). Recommended Type of Completion: k (colloquium). Other types of completion: zk (examination).
- doc. RNDr. Martin Čadek, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Lukáš Vokřínek, PhD. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Martin Čadek, CSc.
Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Geometry, Topology and Global Analysis (programme PřF, D-MA4)
- Course objectives
- To refer about papers connesdet with the research of students.
- Algorithmic algebraic topology Topological field theory
- Lecture notes on Chern-Simons-Witten theory. Edited by Sen Hu - E. Witten. River Edge, NJ: World Scientific, 2001. xii, 200 p. ISBN 9810239092. info
- Teaching methods
- Seminar with lectures of participants
- Assessment methods
- Credits for active participation
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.