PřF:MC201 Sem. of Alg. Topology - Course Information
MC201 Seminary of Algebraic TopologyFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s) (příf plus uk k 1 zk 2 plus 1 > 4). Recommended Type of Completion: k (colloquium). Other types of completion: zk (examination).
- doc. RNDr. Martin Čadek, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Lukáš Vokřínek, PhD. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Martin Čadek, CSc.
Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
- Fri 10:00–11:50 MS1,01016
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Geometry, Topology and Global Analysis (programme PřF, D-MA4)
- Course objectives
- To refer about results which develop knowledge of algebraic topology from the basic course M8130.
- Knots, Ulam-Borsuk Theorem, vector bundles, characteristic classes.
- Teaching methods
- Seminar with lectures of participants
- Assessment methods
- Credits for active participation
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.