PřF:G7821 Brunovistulicum - Course Information
G7821 BrunovistulicumFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Jaromír Leichmann, Dr. rer. nat. (lecturer)
Mgr. Michal Jaroš (assistant)
Mgr. Veronika Banaśová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Rostislav Melichar, Dr.
Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Martin Ivanov, Dr.
Supplier department: Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
- ! G7820 Brunovistulikum && ( (!( PROGRAM ( B - GE )|| PROGRAM ( N - GE )|| PROGRAM ( D - GE4 )|| PROGRAM ( D - GE )|| PROGRAM ( C - CV ))) || ( NOW ( G0101 Occupational healt and safety )&& NOW ( C7777 Handling chemicals )))
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 32 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 2/32, only registered: 0/32, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/32
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 16 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Brunovistulicum - introduction Brno batholith Dyje Batholith covered parts
- 1.Brunovistulicum - introduction 2.Brno batholith 3.Dyje Batholith 4.Covered parts 5.Position of BV during Cadomian, Variscan and alpine orogenesis
- recommended literature
- Finger, F. at al (2001):The Brunovistulian: Avalonian Precambrian sequence at the eastern end of the Central Europ.Variscides?
- DUDEK A. (1980) The crystaline basement block of the Outer Carpathians in Moravia:Bruno-Vistulicum
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught once in two years.
Information on the per-term frequency of the course: Bude otevřen v podzimním semestru 2017/2018.
The course is taught: every week.