PřF:G6661 Gems and their deposits - Course Information
G6661 Gems and their depositsFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. Mgr. Jan Cempírek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Ondřej Krátký (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Jan Cempírek, Ph.D.
Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Martin Ivanov, Dr.
Supplier department: Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 53 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.